Records management and digitization
The Pn Automation team provides On-Site and Off-Site services like Document/Records Management, Support, Document Redaction, Litigation/Clerical support On-site staff, Data capture & Data entry Services, Media conversion services, Copying and Printing, Training and Documentation. Pn Automation provides experienced onsite personnel for the digitization of documents, including internal memoranda, scientific reviews, and inspection documents.
- Provide highly automated process to expedite digitization process.
- Utilize electronic databases to obtain records.
- Review records to determine if records are complete and ready for redaction.
- Conduct appropriate research in a timely manner.
- Redact inspection records in agency policies.
- Serve as collaborative team member and participate in developing and improving disclosure policies and procedures.
- Manage workload based on division priorities and established policies and procedures.
- Perform data entry to track the review and redaction of records.
- Communicate with agency personnel regarding the status of disclosure assignments.
Interested in reading more about the Pn Automation team in action, see our customer story on
“FDA Freedom of Information Act request processing” story.